Cats are amazing creatures valued for their companionship and loving behaviour. Whether a pet, a feral or a stry, abondoned or a free roaming cat, they all have our empathy and sympathy.
Sigmund Freud even quotes: "Time spend with cats is never wasted."
Did you know that...
- A cat’s brain is biologically more similar to a human brain than it is to a dog’s. Both humans and cats have identical regions in their brains that are responsible for emotions.
- A cat rubs against people not only to be affectionate but also to mark out its territory with scent glands around its face.
- A cat’s nose pad is ridged with a unique pattern, just like the fingerprint of a human.
- Cats cannot taste anything sweet.
- Cats greet one another by touching their noses together.
Photographing cats can be quite challenging but also funny and inspiring. Some 1x photographers are experts in this matter. Look by yourself through this gorgeous gallery of pets, street cats, creatively edited shots and enjoy...